We serve the Eastern part of San Bernardino County and we are here for you! Morongo Basin Unity Home is a non-profit organization that helps victims of domestic violence and their families move towards living more independent and self-sufficient lives, free of violence.
Domestic Violence can appear in the form of physical, emotional, sexual, mental, and / or financial abuse. Domestic Violence occurs between two or more people who are, or who have been in the past, in an intimate or familial relationship with one another.
We are here to serve you and your family. Our services include:
- Supervised Visitation
- Assistance filing a Temporary Restraining Order
- Individual Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- State-Mandated 40 hr. Domestic Violence Training
- Anger Management
- Employment Readiness Training
- Food Basket & Hygiene Items
- Emergency Shelter for up to 90 Days
- Transitional Housing (for clients who qualify and complete the emergency shelter program)
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention Program (at local high schools)
- Legal Aid (to shelter clients)
- Court Support
- And More!
If you have questions of just want to know more about the services we provide, please don’t hesitate to call our outreach office at (760) 366-1247. If you are having a crisis or emergency, call our 24/7 crisis hotline at (760) 366-9663. If you are in danger, first call the police, and then call our hotline once you are in a safe place.
We are happy to help you!